Monday, August 30, 2010

13 years ago....

Wow!  Look at me go and updating my post again in the same day!  I'm sure this will not last! :)
I was looking through our wedding album and had to share some pics from that fateful day 13 years ago. ;)




August 30, 1997
Portland Rose Garden
We've had our ups and downs and even our in-betweens, but God is faithful and has brought us this far and hopefully for many, many more to come!  Happy Anniversary to the love of my life and best friend!


Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does
not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not
self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record
of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices
with the truth. It always protects, always trusts,
always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails...
~ 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 ~

No comments:

Post a Comment