Monday, October 4, 2010

Kids say the darndest things!

Had to share a couple funny things the girls said recently....

Ella learned her bible verse at church, John 6:48 (Jesus said) I am the bread of life.
When Ella recited it to us it was: "Jesus said, I am the loaf of bread."  :)

Addilyn did something naughty and Ella told her to say sorry to Jesus.  Addilyn quickly says, "Sorry bee-bop!"  Of course we all laughed so it has now become her "joke" and she says it often if she wants us to all laugh.  :)

Ella asked Andy what a fat tummy was.  He explained and then told her it wasn't nice to point it out as it could hurt someone's feelings, etc.  She then says, "Well, I guess I shouldn't have obeyed Grandma McKean when she told me to go tell Grandpa he has a fat tummy!" :)

I could probably do a post like this everyday because they are always saying something that is just too cute or funny (at least I think so!), and I thank God that I get to be home with them and share in their days.  This time is very precious and I intend to savor every moment of it.   Now if I can just remember this on our very worst of days. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment