Monday, December 20, 2010

More Christmas Fun....

We are having so much fun being on Christmas break and enjoying all the festivities....have I mentioned that I love this age?  Ella is so into everything Christmas, but also understands it and is enjoying the fun things we do.  On Sunday we went to the Nutcracker Tea (a shorter, family-friendly version) with one of my best friends, Alicia and her daughter, Grace.  Very fun "girl-time!"  I know this will become a tradition for me and the girls...very special!









Then today we had a bunch of Ella's friends over to decorate Christmas cookies and watch the Polar Express.  I cannot even begin to tell you how excited she was for this party.  We made the cookies last night and she could hardly contain herself.  The kiddos did a great job and even watched part of the movie quietly before they all got bored and started playing with toys.  












No comments:

Post a Comment