Sunday, January 9, 2011

Chair Project

We haven't done many projects lately...just too hard with the girls running around, so why we decided to try this weekend I'll never know.  It started out innocently enough, just wondering how hard it would be to take the chair apart.  I had already bought fabric at a store going out of business and it was sitting there just waiting, so next thing you know we're tearing old fabric off and using it as a pattern.  We were busy cutting, sewing, stapling and before we knew it, it was MIDNIGHT!  Yikes, the girls will be up by 7 at the latest....what are we doing!? ;)  We finished them up today and I even managed to make a couple pillow covers and table cloth to tie it altogether!  We love the finished project, but now it's got us wanting to paint the kitchen...ahhh!!!  How is it that one project usually leads to another? :)  Here's a couple pics of the before and after!  Enjoy....

Before!
After!


Tablecloth

Matching pillow covers
PS-If you love this fabric, I have approx. 5-7 yards leftover that I'll sell for a steal....just let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment