Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Life

Life has been so busy lately....went to Roseburg to visit my family-specifically my cousin & his family that were visiting from Alaska, (Yay!) one of my best friends moved to Colorado in just a matter of weeks from announcing it, (Boo!) way too much subbing, tutoring twice a week, starting projects around the house, preschool, ballet, oh and the fact that I can't leave this little one alone for more than 1 minute or she's into something!! 


Here she found the stool in the pantry, pushed it over to the counter, used the knobs as footholds, made her way on top of the counter and into the candy bowl....all while I was in the bathroom. Nice. Other favorite spots include on top of the tables, breakfast bar, desk in the office, and getting into my tutoring stuff where I happen to keep a red sharpie....yep, RED!  If anyone knows how to get sharpie out of fabric, please let me know. It seems to come off skin within 2-3 days....not that I would know that from experience! ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love her! She is so funny!! What a cute picture. I miss you and your family. MER!

    ReplyDelete