Thursday, September 23, 2010

boring...

We're pretty boring around here for the most part....not a whole lot going on around here that's exciting, however,  I guess I lied because Andy did severely sprain his ankle playing basketball with guys half his age on Monday! ;)  A fun trip to the ER and a couple x-rays later (which = big bills from the dr. coming our way) and we find out that luckily it's not broken but he does get to be on crutches the rest of the week.  Ella was actually excited thinking Daddy might get a cast like she had, but we are glad that that is not the case.  Praying for quick healing instead.  In other exciting news, I subbed on Thursday and it was my first time in the classroom in 3 years.  It went really well, and I even enjoyed myself, but I was exhausted when I got home.  It was a nice change of pace, but I'm glad that I didn't have to go back today and could stay home and "recover"! :) I sub again next week and am hoping to mostly just do it on Fridays, but when a friend calls I try to work it out so I can sub for them.  It's probably a good thing since we'll have some extra medical bills next month! Ugh!  Well, I'll throw in a couple cute pics of the girls at bath time since that's really the only reason anyone is reading this blog, right?! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment