Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First Day of Pre-K!



Ella was so excited for school to start and so was Mommy! :)  Last night we had 3 outfits picked out and she said, "Mommy, I just don't know which one to choose....they are all soooo cute!!"  Yes, we have a little fashion diva at the age of 5....I can hardly wait for the teenage years! ;)   Not quite sure exactly what our new routine will look like since she goes from 12:30-3:00 Monday-Thursday.....why, yes that is smack dab in the middle of Addilyn's nap time!  Ugh!  I'm praying that I can either find someone to carpool with in the neighborhood or else I will have my friend's daughter that lives in the neighborhood come and stay at the house while Miss Addi naps and I pick up Ella....pretty sweet babysitting gig if you ask me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment