Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mother's Day...a little late!

Mother's Day celebrations seemed to have lasted quite awhile this year....as they should, right? ;-)  Ella's preschool put on a very cute Hawaiian program the Thursday before, then Andy & the girls spoiled me on Sunday and took extra good care of me since I was feeling under the weather, then the following weekend we celebrated Mother's Day with my family and my grandma came up from Roseburg to join us.  We had a yummy brunch with everyone, and then just the girls went to Pittock Mansion afterwards.  Ella of course thought it was amazing and said, "I would feel like a princess everyday if I woke up here and lived here."  As if she isn't already??  Okay, back to the point.....I'm so lucky to have not only an amazing mom that has always been there for me and is my best friend, too, but I also have 2 amazing grandmas that I love dearly and feel so blessed to have as "mine" and it was wonderful to spend the day with all of them!  Happy Mother's Day a little late to all my "mommy" friends and family!  :)








No comments:

Post a Comment