Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Snake Adventures....

Pop Pop has introduced my girls to the wonderful world of snakes!  Better him, than me I say. :)  



They went from a quick touch and being pretty cautious to being brave enough to hold one.  


Addilyn has woken up every morning and her first words are not, "Good morning, Mommy!" but instead, "I touch snake!" Literally, every morning she says this to me like it's the biggest news in the world. :)  


Ella even wanted us to take a picture of her holding it to "freak out Grandma McKean" (yes, her words....really, we can't make this stuff up. She's just full of one liners these days!) and she obviously has inherited the ornery gene from my father after hearing that statement.  So this picture is for Grandma McKean from Ella. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment