Saturday, June 18, 2011

Preschool Graduate!

Ella is preschool graduate and officially done with preschool! WhoHoo! She has loved every minute of the last 3 years at Magic Years Preschool and grown-up so much since she first started there at 3 years old.  We are so blessed that she was able to attend such an amazing preschool! She has made many wonderful friendships and been loved on and taught so much by her incredible teachers, especially Teacher Marylynn....oh, how we love her and will miss her next year! :(  
We are so very proud of Ella and all she has done in her short little life.  Her teacher's words were beyond thoughtful and caring, "Ella is sweeter than sweet! She makes me laugh, she tells great stories, she is funny, and such a wonderful little girl.  I have loved every moment I've spent with Ella from the moment she steps out of the car into our classroom until the end of the day I will forever cherish my school days I've had with her.  My teaching days will not be the same without Ella!"  Just typing that brings tears to my eyes again....and for the record, I was doing great holding it together at the graduation until Teacher Marylynn starting talking about Ella and got choked up herself! ;-)  
It is one of those moments I'll never forget as a parent, the day Ella graduated from preschool and nor will it be the last of many great memories for our family!  God has a plan for this sweet little girl and I'm so excited to watch it unfold....for now I will savor every moment and sweet memory with my darling  girl who is now bound for kindergarten!  And in her own words, "Watch out Tualatin Elementary because next year here I come!" :)








No comments:

Post a Comment