Saturday, June 11, 2011

When I grow up....

Ella had career day at her preschool and her first choice as her future career was flower girl, but not the kind you are thinking of.  The job of flower girl that she was referring to would, "Dress in fancy dresses everyday and sing and dance in beautiful gardens while picking flowers."  The teacher emailed me to see if I wanted to discuss this career choice with my darling 5 year old or just let it be.  We discussed.  After explaining what jobs are, etc. she came to the conclusion that she had 3 jobs in mind for her grown-up self....rock star, paleontologist, and interior designer.  Okay, this is soooo Ella and I had to laugh before insisting she pick her favorite of the 3 so we could get a costume together.  After much thought she picked paleontologist and told the class she wants to dig for bones and put them together for museums.  She makes a pretty darn cute paleontologist if I do say so myself! ;-)


She has now informed me that she would also like to be a dentist like her Mimi and a teacher like her Mommy in addition to the other 3 choices.  I gues she'll be the first paleontologist who also designs museums while cleaning dinosaur's teeth and teaching kids all the interesting dino facts by singing songs about them.  
In the end, no matter what she decides she knows we'll always be her biggest fans and so proud of all she does!  God has great plans for this little sweetheart, of that I'm sure!  
We love you Ella the paleontologist/rock star/interior designer/dentist/teacher! :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment